Make a very plant-based quiche with a turmeric-infused tofu whip, and layers of veggies. This savory pie contains the goodness of asparagus, mushrooms, onions, and dill—all blended along with creamy herbed tofu. Simply pile it right into a crispy complete grain flax seed crust, and you’ve got a healthful, vegan meal set to impress! This Asparagus Dill Tofu Quiche is scrumptious and downright beautiful served for brunch, weekend breakfast, a particular dinner, vacation desk, or celebration meal.
This vegan quiche is full of the goodness of asparagus, mushrooms, onions and dill, with a creamy herbed tofu mix in a crispy complete wheat flaxseed pastry crust.
Entire Wheat Flax Crust:
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes, sliced in half
- 2 tablespoons complete grain bread crumbs
- 1 tablespoon chopped contemporary dill
- 1 teaspoon additional virgin olive oil
- Preheat oven to 375 F.
- To make Entire Wheat Flax Crust: Combine pastry flour, flaxseed and salt (non-obligatory) collectively. Stir oil and plant-based milk in with a fork to make a stiff dough.
- Pat the dough right into a 10-inch pie or quiche baking dish. Pierce throughout with a fork and bake for 10 minutes and take away from oven.
- Whereas crust is baking, put together Vegetable Filling: Warmth olive oil in giant sauté pan and sauté onions and garlic for 4 minutes. Add asparagus and mushrooms and saute for five minutes. Stir in dill, black pepper, and dry mustard. Take away from warmth.
- Place tofu, ½ cup plant-based milk, crimson pepper, nutmeg, turmeric, dietary yeast, soy sauce, and salt (non-obligatory) within the container of a blender and puree till clean.
- Stir tofu combination into asparagus combination and mix nicely. Pour into the par-baked crust and return to oven (375 F). Bake for half-hour.
- Put together Topping by assembling cherry tomato halves; in a small dish combine collectively breadcrumbs, dill, and 1 teaspoon olive oil.
- Take away quiche from oven, prime with sliced cherry tomatoes (reduce aspect up) and sprinkle evenly with breadcrumbs and return to oven for quarter-hour.
- Take away from oven, cool for about 5-10 minutes, and slice into 8 servings.
- Prep Time: 25 minutes
- Cook dinner Time: 55 minutes
- Class: Breakfast
- Delicacies: American
Key phrases: vegan quiche, asparagus quiche, spring quiche
For different plant-based breakfast concepts, try a few of my favorites:
This publish might comprise affiliate hyperlinks. For extra info click on right here.