Whip up this scrumptious Chocolate Frozen Yogurt from scratch any evening of the week! Merely prep your base, freeze in a single day, course of, and luxuriate in!
Chocolate Frozen Yogurt
Making scrumptious frozen yogurt from scratch couldn’t be any simpler to make utilizing the Ninja™ CREAMi™ and Stonyfield Natural Yogurt! Right now I’m sharing this superb chocolate froyo that my daughter and husband liked! Have enjoyable taking part in round with completely different flavors, I’ve additionally examined vanilla chocolate chips froyo and a tremendous blueberry model I’ll be sharing quickly.
I partnered with Stonyfield Natural and Ninja to create this more healthy frozen deal with. Since there isn’t any heavy cream on this recipe, I used their Complete Milk Easy & Creamy Plain Yogurt to offer it extra of a creamy consistency. Since I’m watching my sugar consumption, I used monk fruit sweetener, however you’ll be able to after all use cane sugar or any sweetener you want, should you favor.
In regards to the Ninja CREAMi
- The Ninja™ CREAMi™ transforms frozen strong bases into ice cream, sorbets, milkshakes, and extra on the contact of a button to make an extremely clean, creamy texture in minutes.
- The one-touch packages permit for the right mixture of velocity, stress, and time to utterly shave via your frozen pint. Select between Ice Cream, Sorbet, Gelato, Milkshake, Smoothie Bowl, Lite Ice Cream, and Combine-in.
- Simply three straightforward steps. Merely prep your base, freeze in a single day, course of, and luxuriate in!
- Need extra recipe concepts? You’ll find tons of inspiration on Ninja’s web site.
Chocolate Frozen Yogurt
Whip up scrumptious Chocolate Frozen Yogurt from scratch any evening of the week! Merely prep your base, freeze in a single day, course of, and luxuriate in!
- 3/4 cup Plain Complete Milk Stonyfield Natural yogurt
- 3 tablespoons Monk fruit sweetener with erythritol, or sugar, or sweetener of alternative
- 2 1/2 tablespoons darkish cocoa powder
- 1 tablespoon uncooked agave
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup milk of alternative, I used 2%
- pinch salt
In a big bowl whisk the yogurt, monk fruit sweetener, cocoa powder, agave and vanilla extract till dissolved.
Whisk within the milk to mix.
Pour into an empty Creami pint. Place storage lid on pint and freeze flat (be certain that it’s not on an angle) for twenty-four hours.
Take away pint from freezer and take away the lid.
Assemble bowl into machine as referred to within the handbook and choose ICE CREAM.
When processing is full, open and if it seems crumbly, add it again to the machine and press the re-spin button and course of somewhat extra.
Take away ice cream from pint and serve straight away.
Prime together with your favourite ice cream toppings! I find it irresistible drizzled with somewhat chocolate syrup, whipped cream and sprinkles.
Serving: 1/2 cup, Energy: 88kcal, Carbohydrates: 20.5g, Protein: 4g, Fats: 3.5g, Saturated Fats: 2g, Ldl cholesterol: 11mg, Sodium: 54mg, Fiber: 1g, Sugar: 8.5g
Key phrases: chocolate frozen yogurt, frozen yogurt, ninja creami
Disclosure: This put up is sponsored by Stonyfield and Ninja Kitchen. Thanks for supporting the manufacturers that make Skinnytaste potential. All ideas are my very own