With simply 5 fundamental components you possibly can whip up the perfect frozen margarita recipe in below 10 minutes! Make these frozen margaritas all summer time lengthy!
Frozen margaritas are a summer time staple and now you may make them in your personal residence! Like our Spicy Grapefruit Margarita, these frozen margaritas are made with a number of easy components and many taste.
Easy methods to Make Frozen Margaritas
We love this cocktail recipe as a result of we’re large followers of the tequila + lime mixture. It’s smoky, filled with citrus, and an absolute dream. This frozen margarita recipe requires the entire basic margarita components plus the addition of ice…as a result of in spite of everything, this recipe is mixed!
What you want
- Tequila – our favourite is Conmigo
- Orange liqueur – triple sec or Cointreau
- Lime juice – the more energizing the higher!
- Agave nectar – for a little bit candy
We selected to sweeten our frozen margarita with agave nectar, however we’ve additionally made this recipe with selfmade easy syrup, so the choice is yours! We advocate utilizing freshly squeezed lime juice for the perfect outcomes as a result of, effectively, the more energizing the higher!
In an effort to actually make this frozen margarita good, we advocate utilizing a high-speed blender equivalent to a Vitamix. You need to just remember to use one thing that’s sturdy sufficient to pulverize the ice right into a slushy so that you just get that basic frozen margarita consistency.
- Place the entire components into your blender.
- Mix on excessive till it’s easy and has a slushy consistency. Be at liberty so as to add extra ice as wanted. S
- Serve in a salt-rimmed glass with a lime wedge and lime zest for garnish.
Easy methods to Salt a Rim for Margaritas
To place the cherry on high of this frozen margarita recipe, we love salting the rim of the glass earlier than pouring in your frozen margarita concoction. Right here’s what you want:
All it is advisable do is moisten the edges of the margarita glasses you need to use with water. We do that by pouring water onto a small plate after which dipping the rim of the glass into the water. From there, dip the rim onto a small plate of coarse sea salt. The water will permit the ocean salt to stay to the glass.
Love a frozen margarita, however need to combine it up? Listed here are some easy variations!
Mango: attempt our frozen mango margarita by including some frozen mango into the combo!
Strawberry: you’ll love our strawberry margarita. Strawberries add a little bit of tartness and a stunning crimson coloration to this basic cocktail.
Frequent Margarita Questions
It actually relies upon how a lot alcohol is utilized in your frozen margarita recipe, however sometimes margaritas on the rocks style a little bit bit stronger as a result of it’s not blended with ice. You may all the time make your frozen margarita stronger by including a splash extra of tequila to the highest of every glass.
Elements for a basic margarita embody lime juice, tequila, triple sec, and agave nectar (or one other sweetener).
For each 1.5 ounces of tequila, we advise including 1.5 ounces of lime juice, 1 ounce of triple sec, and 1/2 tablespoon of agave nectar. From there, you possibly can both serve it on the rocks or mix it with 1 cup of ice per serving.
In the event you don’t have triple sec at residence, don’t fear! You may all the time make your margaritas with out it. Simply omit it and add extra agave nectar to style.
- 6-oz. tequila (3/4 cup)
- 4-oz. orange liqueur, we used triple sec (1/2 cup)
- 6-oz. recent lime juice (3/4 cup)
- 2 tablespoons agave nectar
- 4 cups ice, or extra to style
- Place all components right into a high-speed blender.
- Mix on excessive till easy. In order for you a thicker frozen margarita, add extra ice.
- Serve margarita in a salt-rimmed glass with a recent lime wedge.
Ideas & Notes
- We extremely advocate utilizing a high-speed blender like a Vitamix for this recipe. You must use one thing that’s highly effective sufficient to pulverize the ice!
- Be at liberty so as to add extra agave nectar to sweeten as desired.
- Choice to serve this recipe on the rocks as an alternative of mixing the whole lot collectively.
Serving Measurement: 1/4
Key phrases: frozen margaria