Reed Smith shall be presenting a digital webinar collection highlighting the quite a few regulatory, litigation and transactional modifications occurring within the European life sciences trade in the course of the month of October. Our expert life sciences workforce – joined by in-house counsel and trade professionals – will share their views on present trade developments.
- Multi-jurisdictional investigations within the life sciences sector – key updates from throughout the globe
- Serving to life sciences firms handle competitors tendencies for post-pandemic success. A topical replace on pay-for-delay practices, generics exclusion and value gouging
- New legislative hurdles and unintended pitfalls: Regulatory issues and techniques for world pharma and medtech firms
- Entry to information: Is harmonisation throughout the EEA achievable?
- Itemizing on the LSE: experiences of U.S. life sciences firms
- Doing enterprise with analysis establishments: whose proper is it anyway?
- Deal making within the Life Sciences sector: the best way to efficiently navigate the convergence of Mental Property and Competitors Regulation
For extra data or to attend any of those classes, please click on right here to go to the registration web page!