Revealed on August 13, 2020
You could qualify for a
to enroll in or change well being plans in the event you or anybody in your family misplaced qualifying well being protection previously 60 days or expects to lose it within the subsequent 60 days.
Protection losses that will qualify
- Dropping job-based protection, like by way of your employer or the employer of a member of the family.
- Dropping particular person well being protection for a plan or coverage you got your self, like in case your plan is discontinued otherwise you lose eligibility for a pupil well being plan.
- Dropping Medicaid or Kids’s Well being Insurance coverage Program (CHIP) protection, like if a change in family earnings makes you ineligible for Medicaid or your youngster ages off CHIP.
- Dropping Medicare eligibility, like in the event you’re not eligible for premium-free Medicare Half A.
- Dropping protection by way of a member of the family, like in the event you flip 26 and may not be on a father or mother’s plan.
Unsure your protection loss counts? Reply just a few questions to see in the event you qualify.
Prepared to use by way of a Particular Enrollment Interval?
Observe: When you’re not eligible to use with a Particular Enrollment Interval for the remainder of 2020, you possibly can apply for a 2021 well being plan Sunday, November 1 by way of Tuesday, December 15, 2020.